Monday, August 15, 2011

I got nothin'

Okay kids, I know I've been absent. We went on a wonderful vacation to the beach. I could tell you about how I was afraid to get on the scale at the gym this morning (it wasn't too bad, actually), but that is only because we ate so much amazing food that I didn't have to prepare. I could tell you how the entire family is sensitive skinned and therefore red and splotchy, but that's only because we had so much fun at the beautiful beach building sand castles and playing in the surf. I could tell you that I did laundry ON VACATION, but that was only because there was a washer and dryer in the condo and we only had one small load of laundry to do when we got home. I'm sure that this last week before school starts up again will bring the funny trials that I expect from daily life, but today I got nothin'. XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment